Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 1

Welcome to Day 1! The first day is probably the most intimidating one to post. I've had a couple of people ask what the daily readings are. I chose to use the One Year Bible (NLT). The Bible is organized with a reading from the OT, NT, Psalms & Proverbs each day. That gives me four options for inspiration (I may need that as the project goes on). I'll post the daily readings and then my art work. At the end of the post, I'll list the next day's readings for those who want to read along.

Day1 Readings: Genesis 1:1 - 2:25, Matthew 1:1 - 2:12, Psalm 1:1-6, Proverbs 1:1-6

Disorder to Order

Two for one - had a little extra time today...
They Had No Shame

Day Two Readings: Genesis 3:1-4:26, Matthew 2:13-3:6, Psalm 2:1-12, Proverbs 1:7-9  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment